This is my morning routine most days. I try for it to be my thing at least five days a week, but I usually skip it without hesitation when it isn’t easy to do. Like when I have my daughter, are traveling or someone visiting.
- I get up very early
- Then I go for a 3–5 KM run with my dog. Currently I’m at 3, but working towards 5.
- Followed by a situp & pushup workout routine
- Finally I do 10-15 minutes of yoga. The slow kind and not the aerobic like kind.
- Then I start the coffee machine
- Clean myself up while it brews
- Find myself a large cup of coffee, some ice cold fizzy water and a simple breakfast
- Take a picture of myself in DayOne
- Write in my some lines a day journal
- Process my Drafts Inbox
- Process my Things Inbox
- Look over social feeds and RSS
- Then I usually work on personal projects until I have to get ready to leave for work or start working.