- MacBook "Escape" with 512 GB SSD and 16GB memory
- MacBook Pro 16" with 512 GB SSD and 32GB memory (work laptop)
- 27" 4K Monitor
- Happy Hacking Keyboard 2c5
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, blue; with a clear Apple Case
- iPad 12.9 2021 version w/Cellular, Pencil & Magic Keyboard
- Headphones: ATH-m50x + a BTR3 DAC
- PLANTRONICS Backbeat Fit 3200
- Microphone: Blue Snowball iCE
- Some random Logitech 4K webcam
- Withings Smart Scale
- I have two sets of the keyboard, mouse and trackpad; one at home and one at the office.
- Analog: Nikon FM, with 50mm f1.2 series e lens.
- Currently don’t have a working digital camera.
- DevUtils: a collection of simple utilities most web devs use all the time
- Docker: I don’t really use Docker a lot locally. But I use it when I have to test building images
- GitKraken: This have been my go to git client for years. Mostly because the merge conflict UI is awesome
- iTerm: my go to terminal apps since before there was iTerm 2.
- BBEdit: my go to text editor when I don’t need a IDE
- Patterns: this is like an repl for writing regular expressions
- Paw: Like Postman just more Mac like.
- Petrify: I use this to make screenshots of code
- Proxyman: I use this when I need to debug / mess with API requests to test things
- XScope: great for inspecting UI
- Rider: where I write all backend code
- SQLPro Studio: my go to sql app
- WebStorm: where I write all front end code
- Xcode & AppCode: when I mess around with native macOS/iOS development
- VMware Fusion: for when I need windows or another OS.
- Day One: Journal
- Drafts: Where most of my writing starts
- MindNode: I have been experimenting with mind maps lately
- OmniOutliner: when I just want lists of stuff
- iA Writer: where I write most longer stuff
- Taio / The Archive: my personal wiki / notes.
- Firefox Developer Edition: I use this for development
- Safari: my main browser
- Hazel: I use this to move files around automatically.
- Keyboard Maestro: I don’t use it enough, yet.
- Lingon X: when I need cron like stuff on macOS I use this to edit the XML format.
- TextBuddy: this app is awesome for doing all kinds of weird text transformations
- TextExpander: expands snippets
Social / Chat
- Discord: I’m in a few Discords. I’ve grown to like it
- Icro: My current Micro.blog client
- Keybase: I don’t use it a lot these days
- Mail: My mail app
- MetaText: Mastodon client
- Messages: Most of my chats are here
- Signal: Some of my chats are here
- Slack: Mostly work, also some other low volume teams
- The Lounge: IRC client
- Tweetbot: my twitter app of choice.
- Alfred 4: my macOS launcher app
- Amphetamine: I use this for keeping my computer from sleeping when I need that
- Bartender: lets me manage my menubar
- BetterTouchTool: I have configured BTT to have a bunch of shortcuts for managing windows.
- Carbon Copy Cloner: the app I use to clone drives
- CleanShot X: I have replaced the built in screenshot stuff with this
- Default Folder X: adds a frame around Open modals on macOS that enables easy access to a lot of stuff
- Gemini: lets me discover duplicate files
- Paletro: command palette for al apps
- Scan Thing: app for scanning more or less anything
- Session: my pomodoro app
- Sip: color picker
- TextSniper: can extract text from stuff
- Widgetsmith: I use various widgets from this app on my iPhone
- iStat Menus: shows system stats in my menu bar.
- Audible: where I get most of my audiobooks
- Duolingo: I have been learning french on Duolingo on and off over the years
- GoodLinks: A native app that have similar functionality to Instapaper or Pocket. I like it a lot
- Music: My music service of choice
- NetNewsWire: my macOS RSS reader
- Netflix: most of the shows / movies I watch is on Netflix
- Overcast: my go to podcast apps since the day it was released
- Plex: how I “stream” media I own
- Unread: my iOS rss reader
- 1Password 7: my go to password manager since 2011
- Carrot Weather: the best weather app on iOS
- CleanMyMac X: I use this for various macOS maintenance tasks
- Due: I use Due for reminders
- ForkLift: my goto macOS file manager
- Paprika Recipe Manager 3: like the name says
- Photos: where all my photos are
- Reminders: I use this for shared lists with my better half
- Soulver 3: when I need to do math I aways reach for Soulver
- SetApp: A lot of the apps in here are from SetApp.
- Happy Scale: The app I use to scale my weight. It give me exactly what I want from it
- Health Mate: I hate this app, but I need it to sync with my smart scale.