I’ve had the AirPods Pro for a while now, and I like them very much. Still don’t think they’re any good for music though.
Here is what I like and don’t like of them:
- The noise cancelling is awesome
- The reverse noise cancelling aka transparency mode is freaking awesome while walking the dog or biking
- They charge really fast in the case
- And they seem to behave connection wise after I disabled the smart “auto connect” feature everywhere.
- I think they fall out a lot more than the O.G AirPods did.
- It took forever and a lot of trying to decide on the correct tips
- The case is large
- It is way less intuitive what pod goes on what side compared to the O.G’s
- I hate that smart auto connect feature, never worked right
- They’re shit for music